Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else...

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Could be farewell performance tomorrow! Sunderland are an outside bet for his signature!! A few London clubs apparently interested, just hope he dont end up at Smellhurst!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bridcutt needs to boss it . Bournemouth good form and that Ritchie bang on his game . With our home form this game worries me

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Why do you do this Bozza? Why? I was hoping to just get embarrassingly pissed tonight, and clumsily cop off with a lonely and desperate randomer with big tits and no personality. Now I'm going to end up spending my entire NYE trying to decipher whether or not you know anything, and if you do, what it means. Y'know, the worst thing you can do on NYE. Thinking. You sir, are truly a cruel, cruel man.:annoyed:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's alright but nothing special. Certainly no Liam.

Matt Ritchie nutmegged Liam in the last minute of the previous match... it was classic.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
A young, single, female Albion fan who plays FM14 and has 1,000 posts on here since April?
Blimey. Good thing that Adrie & Downloaded Penguin aren't around much any more.

Haha, I'm actually much more feminine than I sound. I just work in a male environment.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Haha, I'm actually much more feminine than I sound. I just work in a male environment.

Should we go 4-4-2 against Bournemouth or go 5 across the middle and push the wing backs up ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, he hasn't come close to bossing a game this season yet either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here