Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else worried...

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
It may be starting to become a serious question whether Huddersfield may (or should) start rotating their team. This could let them rest players for the playoffs. I'm sure the reason that the team in third place rarely wins the playoffs is that their players have competed right up to the final league game. Look at us last season going into the playoffs against Massive after a really intense run-in and an effective playoff game against Middlesborough.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Am I worried , yes I am. Why? Simple because it is important for the club that we get promoted and get a large injection of money. I won't stop worrying until promotion is confirmed. Most of the people round me were worried for the last 15 mins of the game last night.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Huddersfield play Twice before us and if they win the both, then the pressure will be back on. I don't think we will get anything at Wolves, so by Easter Monday Huddersfield could be as little as 3 points behind( if they win their other game in hand)Still think that we will win our 2 remaining home games. It just depends where the other points will come from if Huddersfield do keep winning.
Wolves have had a poor season not sure why you think we can't get anything there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My only worry is my heart. Lets get promotion finalised so I can enjoy a game

My only worry is my head! Consuming gazillions of IPA seems good at the time. Barbara out!!
-------------------------

Hi Geoff

I really hope you're complaining to me like this for 5 more games...

Cheers, Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Apr 2017, at 10:35, wrote:
Hi Paul,

The lads gave me a very bad hangover this morning. Can you ask them to stop me celebrating ;o)

Cheers
Geoff

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Huddersfield are playing same team as the other night. Only one change. Looks like they are still trying to catch us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're there now lads, congratulations. 3 wins in a week at this stage of the season is impressive and this promotion is deserved!
I want to say thank you, but as close as we are, we're not quite there.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
You're there now lads, congratulations. 3 wins in a week at this stage of the season is impressive and this promotion is deserved! I wonder if anyone will give you a guard of honour like we did back in 2011 :)

We'all keep the pressure up on Newcastle, but everyone is pretty resigned to the playoffs now. Christ I hate the playoffs.

Beware the Yorkshire mindgames !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where was he when the Albion still had Reading Huddersfield and Newcastle to play, but had already won the division.
:lol: I feel like a steward trying to keep the fans off the pitch in the 95th minute. I'm fighting a losing battle, and after last night I've given up trying.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
You're there now lads, congratulations. 3 wins in a week at this stage of the season is impressive and this promotion is deserved! I wonder if anyone will give you a guard of honour like we did back in 2011 :)

We'all keep the pressure up on Newcastle, but everyone is pretty resigned to the playoffs now. Christ I hate the playoffs.

Yes thanks, I think on balance when we've made the playoffs in 4 of the last 5 seasons, we've earner the right to be promoted.
I do think Newcastle are catchable given the teams they have left to play but whatever happens us bha fans wish you well if you're resigned to the playoffs. If Fulham don't make the playoffs I'll be cheering you guys on

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lol: I feel like a steward trying to keep the fans off the pitch in the 95th minute. I'm fighting a losing battle, and after last night I've given up trying.
You may remember my manta was always 'keep our powder dry till the start of April, then see where we are'.

It just amazes me we fighting The Promotionists (and Midtablers!) back in the middle of February.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Forest are 1 up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here