Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Anyone else watched Vinnie Jones farm?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've watched the first 5 episodes, including the one where Gazza comes over to do some fishing. I'm enjoying it.
Did he bring some lager, chicken and a dressing gown?

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
Jones, who loves the UK so much he spends most of his time in Los Angeles. Whatever next, Paul McCartney sets up a lemonade stall in Kirkby, coming to Disney+ soon?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Jones, who loves the UK so much he spends most of his time in Los Angeles. Whatever next, Paul McCartney sets up a lemonade stall in Kirkby, coming to Disney+ soon?
I’m not sure he does anymore since his wife died actually?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Now I see the point you’re trying to make, and to a certain extent it’s probably valid, but……he’d find it fairly difficult to do his job without spend a significant amount of time in the states !
He does touch on it in the program.

Discovery +
thanks. Its amazing how many fans seem to have Discovery+, Sky, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hula, DAZN, AppleTV, Disney+... They are either rich or know a friend who knows a friend who can get them these services 🤣

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
thanks. Its amazing how many fans seem to have Discovery+, Sky, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hula, DAZN, AppleTV, Disney+... They are either rich or know a friend who knows a friend who can get them these services 🤣
I only got Discovery + when I paid for TNT (old BT Sport) to watch the Albion Europa League away games. I pay monthly for TNT and can cancel at the end of month’s subscription.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Opinion of someone called Simon on a two bob forum 13 years ago :moo: :rolleyes:

I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday evening and Vinnie Jones hasn’t done too badly for a “crap footballer/ actor
Simon speaks the truth don’t you know 🙄 I thought it was hilarious written like Jones had shagged his then girlfriend 🤣

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
You misunderstand me, I have no interest in any programme he makes but I do have an interest in expressing my opinion that he is a nasty thug :smile:
Hey there, I had your school of thought and have been hooked on it. He really comes across as approachable, and he has had a very rough time with his wife. I like that character Wobbly the builder, you may too?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here