Anyone else think this?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Notorious BHA

Jan 29, 2011
Anyone think we have deteriorated since promotion? I don't know what it is that has happened to us, I just think, in my eyes, the spark has gone since promotion. :(

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
We've played 2 games, and won one of them. We are losing today but it's not even half time yet.

Plus, why do you think we might have lost a bit of spark since garanteeing ourselves top spot?

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
JCL

No shit Sherlock but so what!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe it either.

It's never happened to any other team that's been promoted, to my knowledge.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The players stayed focussed for 42 games and achieved their goal . Hardly surprising that they don't feel quite so motivated now that the job is done.
I appreciate that some of the fans who have made the trip to Colchester might feel that they are being short-changed, but I'm sure most will accept that the players are allowed the ocasional off day.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Plus other teams have the edge and raise their game 20% (like Southampton) because they are playing the Champions. We'll play our football but the 'edge' is natually dulled.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Job done, promoted, champions....its easy to switch off once job is done. this game had no meaning other than to gus to tinker about a bit..

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
JCL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports