Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else struggling desperately to find a way to go tonight?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Business trip abroad cancelled and now cannot get a ticket. Kept convincing myself for days that I would not mind and it would be ok.

Last night it hit me that I just cannot cope with missing this game. I have tried everything - I work for a company that supply both clubs with certain products and can't get anyone to help.

There seems to be not one ticket left - although then I see that there are only 18,000 sold for tonight - whether that is true I have no idea.

What is one to do? Take the risk and go and trawl round London Bridge and pubs trying to buy a ticket or just accept my fate that there is no way I can make this game.

Gutted. And Frantic. All in one go.

What does NSC suggest?

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Digweeds Trousers - Due to personal circumstances (Mother very ill), can't go. My ticket is spare but you'd need to meet me/collect it. I work in Dagenahm. Interested?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Digweeds Trousers - Due to personal circumstances (Mother very ill), can't go. My ticket is spare but you'd need to meet me/collect it. I work in Dagenahm. Interested?

Jack, I am, I have a mate working in Redbridge desperate for a ticket who can meet you. PM sent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here