Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else quite like the Eurovision song ?.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like it when they swtich over to whichever country is voting. More often that not, you get a rather attractive smiling Eastern Bloc/European lady, with cleavage on show and a dazzling smile.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BarrelofFun said:
I like it when they swtich over to whichever country is voting. More often that not, you get a rather attractive smiling Eastern Bloc/European lady, with cleavage on show and a dazzling smile.

....until they do Ireland and the UK, where we get some random raddled old bird from RTÉ and Lorraine Kelly barely able to keep herself upright and with another wine glass in her hand...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
The Germans will love Teenage Life

Have you spoken to all 80 million of them about it? Impressive...

Hannibal smith said:
The Germans will LOVE this - Finlands entry Lordi

'Hard Rock Hallelujah' sounds nothing like most Eurovision entries. As the title promises, the song is melodic hard rock, a genre seldom associated with Eurovision. Lordi – the name applies both to the group and its lead singer – look nothing like typical Eurovision contestants and more like a heavily made-up monster hard rock band along the lines of KISS or Twisted Sister, or a group of characters from a gory 1980s slasher movie

Hyvaa Suomi!!!

:drink: :clap2: :drink:

A Eurovision win will hopefully erase those painfull memories of losing to Sweden in the Olympic ice hockey final.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I love the ESC

Its great, no brain TV

Wogans comments are excellent and it always makes me laugh when Greece vote for Cyprus and vice versa and it winds Wogan up:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BTW We will give Ireland 12 points and they wont give us any.....cast iron certainty

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Whisper it (I think the Brits are way over-obsessed about this political voting thing, although of course it does happen...) I reckon a good song and good performance will still win out. Always excellent value.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dies Irae said:

BTW We will give Ireland 12 points and they wont give us any.....cast iron certainty

The only year we gave you none was the year NOBODY gave the UK any points. You usually get 6 or 7 or so. We gave you eight last year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why let facts get in the way of bigotry

Fecking Irish bastards. Take your Johhny Logan and your Riverdance ( which was made up by a yank BTW ) and swivvle

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Dies Irae said:
Riverdance ( which was made up by a yank BTW ) and swivvle

No, the main male dancer was a yank. The choreographers and composer (John McColgan, Moya Doherty & Bill Whelen) are all Irish.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come on Daz :clap:

This song is shit hot. The best UK Eurovision entry for 25 years. We will win and it will be the first in my win double

Daz Sampson - UK - Eurovision winner 10/1
England to win World cup 8/1

:goal:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is a great song. For Eurovision standards it should win the Ivor Novello award for song writing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MYOB said:
No, the main male dancer was a yank. The choreographers and composer (John McColgan, Moya Doherty & Bill Whelen) are all Irish.

No they were not...get your facts right.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am seriously considering going to the Duke of Yorks for the Eurovision party. £ 50 a head for a champagne reception. ???

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think it is a great song. For Eurovision standards it should win the Ivor Novello award for song writing.
What ON EARTH are you talking about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here