[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 1,067 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

never had it looking quite like that before….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think I could face one! 🤢 Last game of the season & sitting in the sun outside after is always a bad idea. I thought it was quite an achievement to be the last customer in the North Stand concourse, I think most of the stewards left before I did and there was no train queue when I walked by, they'd even packed away all the railings! :lolol:
We were expecting to see you at 'the venue' pre-match. There was a table of 'veteran' Chels, steroid enhanced muscle, massive bellies, dark tats, no 'colours', probably late 40s early 50s, giving me the cocaine-eye at 1.30. I signalled that I wasn't 'worth it' by exaggerating my sciatical limp as we departed. As for wordle, pah! I'm regressing to my mean.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
IMG_1894.jpeg

A marked improvement since yesterday’s big money transfer!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
We were expecting to see you at 'the venue' pre-match. There was a table of 'veteran' Chels, steroid enhanced muscle, massive bellies, dark tats, no 'colours', probably late 40s early 50s, giving me the cocaine-eye at 1.30. I signalled that I wasn't 'worth it' by exaggerating my sciatical limp as we departed. As for wordle, pah! I'm regressing to my mean.
My transport option didn't go according to plan. So was running a tad late, got to the traffic lights at the Stanmer slip road at 2.45 and couldn't work out how long the walk would take. I assumed the queues in the North would be similar to WSL for the traditional pre match pie so thought going there may be the best option. As it turns out there aren't any queues in the North! Wasn't sure what time you'd be heading over to the stadium either. Sounds like I missed out! :lolol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Wordle 1,067 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Getting the initial letter correct on go 2 and that the other two letters were involved helped significantly. Bad luck @CottonSocks - and as we know a lot of it IS luck!
Well done and good luck in the final. (y) I think the pressure got to me as I didn't do what I'd usually do on go 2 with only 1 letter on turn 1. You can call me Solly. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports