Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 385 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

St 31
Av 3.72

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WWYYW
GYWYW
GWGGY nailed on shirley?
GGGGW
GGGGW
GGGGG ffs!

tallies 2.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Used my favourite start word and thought I had my 1st ever hole in one. 1st four greens. Gutted to end up with a birdie 3
Streak 199 not out
Average 3.55

GGGGx
GGGGx
GGGGG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wordle 385 5/6*

��⬜⬜��⬜
������⬜⬜
��������⬜
��������⬜
����������

Oh well.

Happened to a few of us today though!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Birdie 3
Streak 81
506/138 = 3.66667 avg

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I think the wide range of answers / attempts today just goes to reinforce the view that luck (in terms of what your starting and follow-up word is) does play quite a large part in this. After your first / second guess is when the skill starts to kick in, I think.

Wordle 385 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Streak=198 Average=3.75

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the wide range of answers / attempts today just goes to reinforce the view that luck (in terms of what your starting and follow-up word is) does play quite a large part in this. After your first / second guess is when the skill starts to kick in, I think.

Wordle 385 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Streak=198 Average=3.75

I am going to disagree with you here. There is zero skill involved in my attempts from go two today. 100% luck…surely?

Wordle 385 5/6*

🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I am going to disagree with you here. There is zero skill involved in my attempts from go two today. 100% luck…surely?

Wordle 385 5/6*

��⬜��⬜��
��������⬜
��������⬜
��������⬜
����������

In my case, the luck involved was that I had the first and, importantly the last letter on my second guess. Had I gone for a different word on my second guess, I could have easily been in the same position as you (and others). In my view, I was lucky to have chosen my second word, as it avoided the situation that you found yourself in. That's all.
As ever, just my opinion, and you are perfectly entitled to take a different view. Good luck with tomorrow's word.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I did it in 4 today but had the first two letters in place and a yellow on line one. I had four letters in place on line two. It took me until line four to get the last letter.
It does depend on guesses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here