Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
My link re-directed to the NYTimes this morning and re-set by stats.

The bad news is that my streak is just 1, the good news is that my average is down to 3.0

Wordle 238 3/6

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
The relief when you are completely stuck and simply can't think or work out what it is. And then it finally pops into your mind.

Wordle 238 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Solved in 4 today and then when I clicked share, it reset to a blank game. I put the same guesses in to see what would happen. It has kept my stats, but counted today’s game twice.
My streak now reads one more than it should and my average is a smidge out as today’s 4 has been counted twice.
Average is 3.79 either way thanks to rounding…

I like the pattern I made today - reminiscent of the possession graphics on the Athletic this week…
D83233BF-49F9-4298-8F0E-9510934AC5B7.jpeg
First stats:
3F3687EE-EC22-4812-A0ED-9E1160700B69.jpeg
NYT stats:
6FF10C0D-E89E-4EB1-B4C0-AFF2BBA9EF1F.jpeg

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
A par four today on the NYT site.

Wordle 238 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Average 3.92

Now that it's been moved to the NYT site, I suppose we're going to be seeing more US spellings of words? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A par four today on the NYT site.

Wordle 238 4/6

⬜⬜����⬜
����⬜⬜��
⬜⬜������
����������

Average 3.92

Now that it's been moved to the NYT site, I suppose we're going to be seeing more US spellings of words? ???

I’ll be “stepping away” away if more than a few American spellings crop up. We’ve had two that I recall since I started doing Wordle. They have annoyed me, both in solving them and when I realised it was American. Inevitable though I guess.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
There does seem to have been an issue with switch over to the NYT. Mine and my wife's words were different. She did hers a bit earlier than me and looks like she picked up yesterday's word again ... or something like that!!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well pleased with a 2
Streak now 51 out of 51
Average down to 4.04

YGxGY
GGGGG

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Wordle 238 4/6

����⬜⬜⬜
⬜������⬜
⬜⬜������
����������

Third successive 4, average worsening again.

Streak 15, average 3.73.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
There does seem to have been an issue with switch over to the NYT. Mine and my wife's words were different. She did hers a bit earlier than me and looks like she picked up yesterday's word again ... or something like that!!!

If it wasn’t the fact that someone else would have noticed it I’d have suggested are they now using US eastern time? i.e game resetting at 5am or whatever our time??

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Wordle 238 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I apologise for not providing an updated table, I spent Thursday evening and most of yesterday projectile vomiting. I seem to be on the road to recovery and I just need to summon up the energy to go through a plethora of posts on this thread.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Wordle 238 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I apologise for not providing an updated table, I spent Thursday evening and most of yesterday projectile vomiting. I seem to be on the road to recovery and I just need to summon up the energy to go through a plethora of posts on this thread.

You’re excused BB for once I didn’t drop down the league. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here