Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I just managed to get to it. Rather than going straight to page from a saved link, try going just to nytimes.com then click Games, then Wordle. Worked for me πŸ‘

Wordle 951 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Three with an educated guess.

I leave the tab open on my phone browser and got straight in. Am about to try and do a repeat on private browser to get my bot assessment. Will report back if I get on it that way.

Edit - can’t get on via private browser. I’d look for an open session and keep that tab open once you’re done.

Wordle 951 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I just managed to get to it. Rather than going straight to page from a saved link, try going just to nytimes.com then click Games, then Wordle. Worked for me πŸ‘

Wordle 951 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I can’t even get to it from that.

Edit just got in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wordle 951 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Tried the same and when I clicked on wordle it tried to load 'crosswords' and is now 'spinning'.

Can someone paste a direct link?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1706261687763.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this the new page?

It worked and I played but it seems peculiar.

Edit: not the wordle we use, as it allows you to play game after game, so it is like those online sudoku sites 😒

Last edited:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Is this the new page?

It worked and I played but it seems peculiar.
The link on the ny times site is still to here. But they've had some issues today apparently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 951 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had trouble getting in, and ended up getting the NY times games app from the Apple Store.

it worked, but I’ve lost my streak. 122, and it’s all gone for a burton! I worked hard for that, day after day putting in the hours! ….. well, minutes. And now it’s all gone.
i think I’m going to go to the United Nations.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I was on the train to London yesterday morning and was walking up towards the front as we drew into Victoria and saw a woman was doing Wordle. She'd got a green after 2 goes. I told her I'd already done it and would have been prepared to give her a clue, but she was really sour-faced about being talked to on the train.

Would you accept Wordle help from a stranger (even one wearing a Fulham beanie)?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I was on the train to London yesterday morning and was walking up towards the front as we drew into Victoria and saw a woman was doing Wordle. She'd got a green after 2 goes. I told her I'd already done it and would have been prepared to give her a clue, but she was really sour-faced about being talked to on the train.

Would you accept Wordle help from a stranger (even one wearing a Fulham beanie)?
:) Have you seen today's answer??

Wordle 951 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wordle 951 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had trouble getting in, and ended up getting the NY times games app from the Apple Store.

it worked, but I’ve lost my streak. 122, and it’s all gone for a burton! I worked hard for that, day after day putting in the hours! ….. well, minutes. And now it’s all gone.
i think I’m going to go to the United Nations.
The main one seems to be up again now. Sneak back in and play the same words again - that will keep the streak.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

No way. Nor from a friend. What’s the point? May as well use an online Wordle solver.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 951 3/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That took me 25 minutes. FFS

1706314837604.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports