Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Tables and Qualifiers

GroupAPWDLPFPAPDPoints
QF@Bedsex105324246-418
QF@Thunder Bolt104244242014
A3@Iggle Piggle104153939013
A4@Cotton Socks103434040013
A5@surrey jim103434139213
A6@Papak102444341210
GroupBPWDLPFPAPDPoints
QF@Frutos106223440-620
QF@Harry Wilson's tackle104333841-315
B3@Badger Boy103433637-113
B4@BrightonCottager102623838012
B5@Colonel Mustard102444038210
B6@Bodian10235473989

Despite the fail today, @Thunder Bolt still qualifies, alongside Group A winner @Bedsex
In Group B, @Harry Wilson's tackle qualifies, despite his defeat today

Last edited:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
A reminder of the Quarter Final rules - two legs home and away, aggregate score, and because I am old skool, in the event of a tie away goals count half (so to speak)
Replays on neutral ground, if required.

As some have asked about continuing on with the competition, I have devised a way for third and fourth placed teams to go into the Euro Conference competition and 5th and 6th placed teams to have their own trophy:

It would look something like this for the top half of the competition:

With the return legs, two days later. Let me know if everyone is happy to continue.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A reminder of the Quarter Final rules - two legs home and away, aggregate score, and because I am old skool, in the event of a tie away goals count half (so to speak)

As some have asked about continuing on with the competition, I have devised a way for third and fourth placed teams to go into the Euro Conference competition and 5th and 6th placed teams to have their own trophy:

With the return legs, two days later. Let me know if everyone is happy to continue.
I knew it. I knew I would draw Frutos. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :facepalm:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Thanks ever so much for organising all of this!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

I'm happy to continue, thanks for organising it all. :smile:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick

Good luck @Harry Wilson's tackle - I make you the favourite for our quarter-final though, seeing as you qualified with a β€˜points for’ total of 4 less than mine πŸ˜‰

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Surely it's Champions League, Europa and conference? Therefore those of us who finished 3rd and 4th are in the true Europa League?

Once again, thanks for organising.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I’m happy to continue presuming I don’t qualify tomorrow…… which is most likely.
thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Thanks for organising it all!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Wordle 824 5/6

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 550, Current Streak & Max Streak 189, Average 4.11 (2262/550)

2023 - Played 264, Current & Max Streak 188, Average 4.00 (1055/264)

Frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here