Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else not ready mention IT yet

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree FWIW, for my own personal sanity i need to keep a lid on it, one game at a time etc etc. i'll leave to writing of apology letters to those at Newcastle who can't lose.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Stephen King's IT
Stephen-King-010.jpg

C

CT1

Can we also stop singing 'We're Brighton Hove Albion, We're top of the league' until we actually have the points on the table and are ahead of Newcastle.

As soon as I heard it on Tuesday night I felt ill, suspecting we'd all be leaving the Amex with egg on our faces following a last minute Cardiff equaliser.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Homeopathy anyone?

On the subject of homeopathy, Bin Laden's burial at sea makes all the world's oceans and seas evil. The only way they could be more evil is if they'd only buried a teeny weeny bit of him at sea.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Can we also stop singing 'We're Brighton Hove Albion, We're top of the league' until we actually have the points on the table and are ahead of Newcastle.

As soon as I heard it on Tuesday night I felt ill, suspecting we'd all be leaving the Amex with egg on our faces following a last minute Cardiff equaliser.

Where's the fun in that? Either way, if Cardiff had of equalised, we'd only be in second place on goal difference.. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

9 points clear of Dirty Leeds with a game in hand...

C

CT1

Where's the fun in that? Either way, if Cardiff had of equalised, we'd only be in second place on goal difference.. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

9 points clear of Dirty Leeds with a game in hand...

Being in second isn't top of the league though. It's fun to sing when we're top. Its asking for a twist of fate when we're second.

All for singing it now we're top. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Karma is a Budhist belief. I didn't realise there were so many practising Budhists on Nsc. Or are you just superstitious?
Superstition is as effective as witchcraft.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying we should burn anyone that mentions IT?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If I understand you correctly, you're saying we should burn anyone that mentions IT?

:lol: No.

I do think penalty saves are far more down to skill, than Stockdale having his lucky 13 on his shirt, although there is something to be said for confidence building.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just not ready to mention IT out loud yet
cringe when people say IT is inevitable now.....here are the stats......believe!

IT is not inevitable.

Please stop, you are fulcking with the Karma

I had trouble reading IT also.

220px-It_cover.jpg

It's certainly not inevitable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here