Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Else Missing The Game Because Of Late Kick Off?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Really wanted to go to this one today but going to a charity ball tonight and have to be there by 7. I'm recording the game and am going to try and go the whole night without finding out the score. Might be a bit difficult as there is a palace fan going who will be wanting to rub my nose in it if we lose.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm missing around the last 15 minutes :down:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Late Kick Off is on at 11.05pm Monday, so you shouldn't be missing the game because of it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On the contrary, the later kick-off means that I CAN attend.

Had it been 3 o'clock, I wouldn't have had a chance of getting there.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yep - missing the game - as I need to be at a gig in London by 8pm, it's too tight. To make matters worse the gig is in Balham, pretty much Palace territory. Arse.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yep - missing the game - as I need to be at a gig in London by 8pm, it's too tight. To make matters worse the gig is in Balham, pretty much Palace territory. Arse.

That's OK, they haven't got a game today (wonder why :lol:) so they'll be tucked up in their caravans.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
I'm missing it too and would have been fine with any other kick off time but this evening. Bloody typical. My season ticket has gone to a good home for the day and I will be trying desperately to avoid hearing the score as I'm recording it.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'm due to be at work at 7pm.

In Luton.

Ah well, managed to get someone to extend his 12-hour dayshift to cover for me a little bit longer :D

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here