Anyone else in WSL fed up w/ the bloke who shouts & spits constantly each match?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Anyone who sits/has sat in WSL near the middle of the pitch will know who I mean. Sounds like the guy has issues talking but there is no need to be swearing and spitting for 90 mins?

I appreciate people trying to get behind the team, but Effin' and Blindin' and shouting non-stop throughout the game is not helping anyone! :rant:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Leave the guy alone. He's trying to his best to manage the team.

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Leave the guy alone. He's trying to his best to manage the team.

But bearing in mind what he is saying is inaudible to 90% of the people around him, why doesn't he just get involved in the songs instead of swearing all the time! Judging by responses of people around me at the stadium I am not alone!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
But bearing in mind what he is saying is inaudible to 90% of the people around him, why doesn't he just get involved in the songs instead of swearing all the time! Judging by responses of people around me at the stadium I am not alone!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Well, he started the sarcastic clapping on Saturday. Maybe next game he will start a sing song?

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Wouldn't be the first time... I saw the bloke at the Champions Parade last season starting 'We're f***ing brilliant'...

I can only imagine what that sounded like...

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Search for it on YouTube. The man is a THUG.

Probably should keep my mouth shut at the game then.

Been tempted to ask him to shut up a few times. Only reason I haven't is because the guy looked completely WIRED.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports