Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else in or out??

S_GullLad

Jan 31, 2013
With Poyet giving up on Van Dijk, does anyone see any transfer activity for the albion, in or out???? I'd rather stay as we are than go through what we went through in August and risk losing a big player like Bridcutt or Buckley!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Alot of talk of Upson in seems to be the only wheel in motion at the moment.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Alot of talk of Upson in seems to be the only wheel in motion at the moment.

On the Bruno is Back! Thread, Gus seems to be saying we'll not be doing any business today. :(

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
With Poyet giving up on Van Dijk, does anyone see any transfer activity for the albion, in or out???? I'd rather stay as we are than go through what we went through in August and risk losing a big player like Bridcutt or Buckley!!!

Thanks for this thread. There are none like this. Its refreshing

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
On the Bruno is Back! Thread, Gus seems to be saying we'll not be doing any business today. :(

Yet he didn't attend this morning's press conference because he was doing some business, according to Charlie! Someone is being economic with the truth, methinks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Over half our signings now we don't have a clue about beforehand.

As far as I can remember no one knew about Bruno, David, or Dobbie.

So with luck there will be a surprise or 2 today.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would be extremely suprised if one of Hoskins and Dobbie doesn't leave today. Possibly even Andrew Crofts out on loan, or JFC to league 1 for the rest of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would be extremely suprised if one of Hoskins and Dobbie doesn't leave today. Possibly even Andrew Crofts out on loan, or JFC to league 1 for the rest of the season.

If we don't get any money for Hoskins today, he walks away for nothing at the end of the season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Daniel East (DS goalkeeper) gone on loan to Hastings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here