Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else heard this rumour that it could be David Moyes?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Frank de Boer will come after Spurs go for Pochettino instead. TB has scouts posted at all london transport hubs ready to waylay him with 'a friendly game of cards'.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wife just rang me and said she'd heard that moyles is gonna be our next manager. That's all we need, an effing DJ running the club

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I heard Becks was miffed that giggsy being the new AM at you know where, and is thinking of applying for the Amex hot seat. Posh loves Brighton's sea air and it's a quick trip up to smoke.
Could he do a job?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You are more likely to see Lord Lucan feeding sugarlumps to Shergar...

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its still very much on because its all gone quiet while negotiations take place. It always happens like this for the huge deals, loads of speculation followed by a news blackout. I heared Talksport are falling over themselves to be the ones to break it to the world first, but Tony is having none of it.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I was having my haircut today, the barber is a Liverpool fan. He was livid about Liverpool just missing out on the title, and mentioned the football genius needs to get himself down to Anfield but he's afraid he's driving down to Brighton with a horse transporter attached to his land rover with Felliani in the cargo.

If it all goes well and wages can be agreed, we could see Moyes on the sideline in a few months looking mortified and confused. There's a substantial amount of bullshit in my rumour, so don't shoot the messenger, afterall. I dashed out the barbers half way through my cut and now I look like a white version of El-Diouf.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
There's a rumour, which I've just started, that David Moyes will be our next manager. If you've opened or even just previewed this thread then you've heard it too.

So it's not just me then.

Interesting.

I have definitely read this. What is your sauce?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's definitely true. I just found THIS to back it up

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Who's that man from Man United?
Who's that man whose hair is red?
David Moyes it is his name and the rumour's here again
But he won't come here like Brovion said.

Whooooooooooo's that.....

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I was having my haircut today, the barber is a Liverpool fan. He was livid about Liverpool just missing out on the title, and mentioned the football genius needs to get himself down to Anfield but he's afraid he's driving down to Brighton with a horse transporter attached to his land rover with Felliani in the cargo.

If it all goes well and wages can be agreed, we could see Moyes on the sideline in a few months looking mortified and confused. There's a substantial amount of bullshit in my rumour, so don't shoot the messenger, afterall. I dashed out the barbers half way through my cut and now I look like a white version of El-Diouf.

Liking your work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here