Anyone else having trouble with online ticketing this morning?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely no problems at all. Logged on, clicked add my reserved seats, removed F&F, bought my Sunderland ticket, received email confirmation. All took less than 5 mins :shrug:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
wont let me add my own seat in WSL from resrved section .......friends and family have gone missing ......but I am being offered the seat of some poor sod in WSU:facepalm:

looks like a long wait on the phone or an afternoon up at the ticket office...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just logged onto the ticket site.
Clicked 'Add my Reserved Seats'
Both seats on mine and my F&F added to the basket.
Clicked 'Checkout' and presented with the options to purchase.

Not a single 'Sold Out' anywhere. Can't see where you've seen that when going through the above process.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just logged onto the ticket site.
Clicked 'Add my Reserved Seats'
Both seats on mine and my F&F added to the basket.
Clicked 'Checkout' and presented with the options to purchase.

Not a single 'Sold Out' anywhere. Can't see where you've seen that when going through the above process.

Saw sold out when I went to 'home games' after the 'add my reserved seat' showed nothing.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Saw sold out when I went to 'home games' after the 'add my reserved seat' showed nothing.

Ah, ok. All games will say sold out when they are not on general release yet. As per the Sunderland Ticket Info page: "NB: Do not click the HOME GAMES tab, as this will display a message of sold out, as tickets are not on general sale.

Definitely something wrong if you're clicking Add Reserved Seats and it's not showing any seats for you added to the basket. Sounds like a call to the ticket office to resolve! :(

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ah, ok. All games will say sold out when they are not on general release yet. As per the Sunderland Ticket Info page: "NB: Do not click the HOME GAMES tab, as this will display a message of sold out, as tickets are not on general sale.

Definitely something wrong if you're clicking Add Reserved Seats and it's not showing any seats for you added to the basket. Sounds like a call to the ticket office to resolve! :(

Cheers, I've emailed them for now and will ring if I don't hear anything back by this afternoon.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Yes I am having trouble. I have never used online before so am attempting to log in first time using my fan number and postcode. Just comes up as incorrect password therefore unable to log in. Email sent ;-)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes I am having trouble. I have never used online before so am attempting to log in first time using my fan number and postcode. Just comes up as incorrect password therefore unable to log in. Email sent ;-)

Have you clicked the "forgotten my password" link? I did that a few weeks back and it sent my password to the email address I'd registered with in about 2 minutes.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Absolutely no trouble took less than a minute 2 tickets waiting under add my reserved seats input card details. Job done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports