Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else having problems logging into the ticket website?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well the site is closed for ticket purchases now. Try again the morning or phone up the club. If that was me i would have borrowed the money and sorted this the first day they went on sale. That's not a dig at you guys but sometimes you do have to push the boat out.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Keep your eyes out on the ticket exchange if all else fails. You might get lucky like i have in the past.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Well the site is closed for ticket purchases now. Try again the morning or phone up the club. If that was me i would have borrowed the money and sorted this the first day they went on sale. That's not a dig at you guys but sometimes you do have to push the boat out.

Its easy to say "push the boat out" when your not struggling like some mate, ive had to put my car on e bay to pay the mortgage this month, some people don't realise what it is to struggle. It also says on the official site that we have till 9am friday morning to purchase tickets, so trying to get mine at 6pm thursday eve should really of been good enough.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Its easy to say "push the boat out" when your not struggling like some mate, ive had to put my car on e bay to pay the mortgage this month, some people don't realise what it is to struggle. It also says on the official site that we have till 9am friday morning to purchase tickets, so trying to get mine at 6pm thursday eve should really of been good enough.
I certainly know what struggling is like mate. I was made bankrupt 3 years ago. Good luck with getting your ticket.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here