Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else going to see the reserves this evening?

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Should be a great game against Palarse and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the youngsters for the first time this season. Might actually get to see David Lee play as well :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Should be a not bad crowd there to see palarse get stuffed

Lets hope that the entire team manage to avoid injury at what at this time last year was like playing on a concrete pitch. At the end of the day we aint got that big a squad.

If the pitch IS as bad as last year, why bother playing at Worthing ??

Will be heading along tho...................:wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I would go but i need to get sorted for tomorrows trip to the Oval:drink: :drink:
Which is just a warm up for Friday i trust?

Will you be arriving before play starts Friday or will it be a case of "Afternoon Chappers" again?

:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It'll be equal to friday, we always try to get as much beer as possible into the Oval, normally managing about 15-16 cans each.

I'll have a hangover on friday but i WILL be there before a ball is bowled, so there.

:drink: :clap2: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
1-1 in the end.

Not the most entertaining game I've seen but our goal from Jake was pure class. Palarse nicked an equaliser with about 30 seconds to go. :angry:

Pethick was sent off for a foul in the box and Palarse couldn't convert the penalty despite being allowed two attempts :lolol:

Dropkick Turnip said:
and Palarse couldn't convert the penalty despite being allowed two attempts :lolol:

Just like the old days - they get 4 and miss 3 (I think 1 is still in orbit) and we get one and score (Alan Curbishly). Kelvin Morton - shit ref.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
jake get his chance soon surely !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here