Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else get a bit emotional during the sit-in?

Don't know if it was the solidarity felt between the fans, players and board, the desperate nature of the situation, or just the alcohol, but I'll freely admit to welling more than once during today's protest. A couple of times I heard my voice crack while shouting 'we want Falmer' and more than a couple of tears had to be wiped away.

Certainly was powerful stuff. Haven't been like that since Dick Knight spoke on the balcony of Hove Town Hall after winning Division 3.

Can't begin to put into words all the feelings swirling around today, but suffice to say I am so f***ing PROUD to be Brighton and I'm so f***ing PROUD of everyone else that fights for the cause.

We did it with Archer, we did it getting back to Brighton and we'll do it again.

We WILL get Falmer. We HAVE to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I didn't hear that much as I used my whistle all the way through :lolol:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Got a few goose bumps listening to it all on SCR.
Top job by everyone.
BRIGHTON AND PROUD.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Valder at match shocker!!

Thought the sit in was ok, reckon it would have been a lot more spectacular at, say, the QPR game where we had more people.

The stewards were an absolute disgrace:censored:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Yes it was emotional and I had tears well up in my eyes it was hard not too. I agree the stewards were a disgrace but I had to laugh as one tried to stop Charlie but he just pushed him out of the way:lolol:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
actually i thought very highly of the stewards. despite malcolm the jobsworth that tried to stop the players joining us, we had a chat with a couple on the way out - they were doing it for free as wycombe can't afford to pay them over time, and they wished us the best of luck :clap:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lord Cornwallis said:
Got a few goose bumps listening to it all on SCR.
Top job by everyone.
BRIGHTON AND PROUD.

me too - incredible, although they were gobsmacked at the stewards - and the phone in afterwards was brilliant - Martin Perry was fantastic!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here