Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else feeling lucky about Tuesday night ?

Got a feeling about Tuesday night providing we start a winger , hopefully lualua , would be nice to see us smash in my opinion the best team in the league , but at the same time with the quality reading have in likes of kebe etc they could ruin us , whats the albion's faithful thoughts ?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Got a feeling about Tuesday night providing we start a winger , hopefully lualua , would be nice to see us smash in my opinion the best team in the league , but at the same time with the quality reading have in likes of kebe etc they could ruin us , whats the albion's faithful thoughts ?
Think you need to edit your post to, as long as we start with a winger on the wing....... [runs for cover]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
yes i am supreme in confidence - Gus does not want draws-the team have just lost,this Tuesday,if we are to make the play off's is really a "Must win" the players know that,they will be up for it,draw or lose and i feel we will have to settle for a decent finishing position-

Forget money spent,forget how good our manager is or players are,compared to others-with 5 games to go we are 7th-we have every right to go for it and every right if we make it to the top 6 to be their on merit..

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
If form is anything to go by then no 2 wins from 7 is not play-off form not complaining though.you never know at falmer it will be just as hard for reading as it will be for us

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thank god its at home, if were going to have a great performance we need it on Tuesday.

Think we would do well to get a 2-1 win, but i think it would be a 1-1 draw at most.

I feel reading maybe slightly complacent , although they pushing for a automatic promotion place , I mean someone has to ruin there run of form, why not us ( if navs gets the winner il buy everyone a pie )

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why can't we win our biggest game of the season so far

Although we lost 3-0 at their place I thought we created a lot of chances second half. It may be that we will compensate on Tuesday although I do think Jason Roberts has improved them significantly since then. Maybe they are the best team in the league on current form but, they are not so good they cannot be beaten, if we play to our potential.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
yes i am supreme in confidence - Gus does not want draws-the team have just lost,this Tuesday,if we are to make the play off's is really a "Must win" the players know that,they will be up for it,draw or lose and i feel we will have to settle for a decent finishing position-

Forget money spent,forget how good our manager is or players are,compared to others-with 5 games to go we are 7th-we have every right to go for it and every right if we make it to the top 6 to be their on merit..

Good post chap, good post. Words taken from my mouth, I can add nothing more

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we will get a point only

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
No as long as we start with 2 wingers and 2 fowards then we have a chance.

If we start with two wingers and two forwards I can see Reading dominating the middle of the park and scoring about 4, even if we do score 3 ourselves.

Hopefully we'll play one winger though - and let the Vicente/Lua Lua combination create the chances while not being overrun in the middle.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Although we lost 3-0 at their place I thought we created a lot of chances second half. It may be that we will compensate on Tuesday although I do think Jason Roberts has improved them significantly since then. Maybe they are the best team in the league on current form but, they are not so good they cannot be beaten, if we play to our potential.

Going to kind of disagree I thought we got torn apart that day. El Abd got skinned consistently (I realise he was playing right back) and Casper had a mare! Tano had a poor game if I remember and spent a fair amount of time on the floor. Things did improve when Noone came on but it was too little to late IMO. Kebe was superb for them and to be honest they hadn't even hit top gear back in December! That said, I do feel strangely confident that at home we can at least get a point, I hope there is a Burnly/Ipswich type atmosphere on tuesday night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here