Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone catch Dom in town today?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pleased to have missed it, comes across as a bit of a **** with the lack of attention to actually cycling. It’s cool though I suppose :rolleyes:

Did I mention that the music is musical Chinese water treatment to these ears? :lolol:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Nice to see a couple of bikes from the posse using the new seafront lane. Must be even harder than usual for a cyclist to work out what is a cycle lane and what isn’t with all that excitement.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for sharing that.
It's great to see so many smiling faces, people exercising and the sun shining.
There's plenty for boring farts to moan about, but let's allow some young people to have some fun occasionally.
It's certainly a lot better than Mods & Rockers causing mayhem.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks for sharing that.
It's great to see so many smiling faces, people exercising and the sun shining.
There's plenty for boring farts to moan about, but let's allow some young people to have some fun occasionally.
It's certainly a lot better than Mods & Rockers causing mayhem.

If that was the remake of Quadrophenia it wasn’t that good :)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I like Drum & Bass, but this is a really twattish thing to do, akin to blasting out from your barried up Nova or with your phone on the bus.

Worse though, he's not in proper control of his bike, or looking where he's going, for significant periods.

he is going walking speed and it's a 3 wheeled electric cargo bike

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yep I was there for that and pop up in the video a few times. Great fun all round. Huge crowd, at least 75 people riding along at times plus that nutter that ran the whole way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Some right miserable responses, if predictable.

Absolutely joyous thing to do after 14 months of lockdown shenanigans. And very Brighton.

Sadly I had no idea it was a thing and had to content my DJ interactions yesterday with getting an ice cream off Norman at the Big Beach Cafe. Fair play to the bloke, taking orders, waiting tables, getting the ice creams and beers out and having selfies with whoever asked. Respect :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some right miserable responses, if predictable:

:wave:

Exactly my feelings, reading comments on here, after some of the narrow defeats we had playing great football this season :smile:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Does that make me a **** then? At least I am legally allowed to ride on the road. Who’s the **** now?

Not me, I don't have either. E-scooters are illegal.:)
But the the guys doing wheelies and pushing through to the front, well maybe.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
he is going walking speed and it's a 3 wheeled electric cargo bike
And he has at least one guide rider in front from what I can gather.

It's all good.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There’s a techno one in Beaconsfield, it appears

The Bristol one is quite good too. Think he pulled all the stops out for this Brighton one though. Such a good mix!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
He needs to pick up his bike and ridiculous equipment, stop being such a c**k and f***k off out of our city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here