Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone broken up for Xmas yet?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I finish at 4pm Christmas Eve and am then back in work at... 7am Xmas day & 3-11pm Boxing Day. Then 2 more shifts and off until New Year's Day afternoon. It'll all be worth it Febs pay packet though - hopefully about 25-30hrs double time...

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Still cracking on at work. I get to finish at 7pm on Christmas eve. Then Christmas day and Boxing Day off. Then back in on the Saturday and working until 7pm on New Years eve and New Years day off.

Sucks to work in retail this time of year. But plenty of overtime to bolster the funds and the days go fairly quick due to them being so busy. Still the 7 weeks annual holiday makes up for the lack of time off at Christmas

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Finished at 6pm last night and off until 5th Jan although I've had to use holiday to do that. Off this morning to rural French France for 8 days - no TV, no internet and no mobile phone signal - bliss !

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Finished 7pm Thursday (Tokyo time) not back until 8am on 5th Jan (French time).

Heading back to the UK today, should be in The Henty by 8pm hurrah:drink:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Finished at 6pm last night and off until 5th Jan although I've had to use holiday to do that. Off this morning to rural French France for 8 days - no TV, no internet and no mobile phone signal - bliss !

Sounds idyllic, lucky you

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nice one. Freedom of movement within Europe is a wonderful thing :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Working today, Monday and Tuesday til I am released.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What is this "broken up" of which you speak?

Christmas Day I'll be in work at 6am :dance:

Also working New Year's Eve, and all the days in between except the 29th, which I've nabbed off so I can go to Fulham. That itself is probably a grave error on my part :scarf:

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I wish i was still working! i had a fairly big operation on the 11th of december! wont be working again till well into the new year :wozza: bloody skint already!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not back at work now til the 2nd. Compliments of the boss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here