Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone been to a church like this?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Went to a church in Columbus, Ohio, a year or two back. These guys were leading the service. Very good they were, too.

Messianic Jews, if that means anything to you.

"Throw your hands up for Yeshua!"

[yt]v0KdyiJlz_w[/yt]

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Used to go Church at The Greyhound on Fulham Palace Rd every Sunday lunch time. Full of Aussies and had strippers, comedians, beer fights plus all sorts of audience participation.

That was years ago, remember it well. Didn't it then move to Kings Cross? The guy made so much money he bought the venue at Kings Cross & turned it into that giant rave venue I think I'm right in stating. Nice guy too paid for a mate of mine Norman to go through performance / acting school.

That was years ago, remember it well. Didn't it then move to Kings Cross? The guy made so much money he bought the venue at Kings Cross & turned it into that giant rave venue I think I'm right in stating. Nice guy too paid for a mate of mine Norman to go through performance / acting school.

It was in Kings cross the last time I went after moving from a venue on Charring Cross Rd ( now The Mean Fiddler ), some dump in Harlesdon and Fox in West Kensington. I think it originally started in Brentford. It was the best church I've ever attended

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
The Nine O'clock Service was always reputed to be good. A legit church, where the congregation prayed / worshipped and generally lost it to house, techno and the odd bit of trance. Can't recall where it was, though, Sheffield possibly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here