Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Anyone able to spare some time and meet a student of mine?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
70754170_1158003924403307_1335054844426698785_n.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Actually the first course of female controllers has now graduated and a second course is going through the college at the moment. The times they are a-changing!

But they are separated from the male traffic controllers correct?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Besides all the pwoper lush bantz on this thread, I would really have liked to help your student OP. I work with a couple of Saudi PhD students at uni here and they are very hard-working and friendly. How long is he sticking around in Sussex for?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I suggest you read my response again, look for any mention of female Saudis,, and re-direct your facepalm...

So you turn your body while keeping your face in your hand? One could see an accident happening here.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
But they are separated from the male traffic controllers correct?

In training yes, but at actual units segregation won't be possible. It will be interesting to see how it changes the workplace dynamics. From discussions with my students, I don't think everyone is keen!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I would really have liked to help your student OP. I work with a couple of Saudi PhD students at uni here and they are very hard-working and friendly. How long is he sticking around in Sussex for?

He's there until the end of next week. I'll send you a PM with his number in case you would like to meet up with him.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I'd be happy to chat over a coffee. But I've gone completely off the club so you may have to look elsewhere for that side of things. I can tell him all about the Cleveland Browns?

He'd really welcome any kind of conversational practice. PM sent to you with details.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
In training yes, but at actual units segregation won't be possible. It will be interesting to see how it changes the workplace dynamics. From discussions with my students, I don't think everyone is keen!

"I'll be handing you off to the ladies section, they will take care of the landing and making sure everyone is properly dressed. Captain, you better straighten up that neck tie."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here