Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody own a company?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Serious request for work (would prefer office based but open to most things if the pays decent) between the end of October and the middle of January coming up.

I have experience of working in office environment for the last 2 summer holidays and have various GCSE and A levels. If anyone would be able to offer me work (reasonably local to burgess hill, but not too fussed as I can drive) for this period I am very interested in hearing from you. Can supply CV on request. Planning on enquiring at agencies within the next few days. Cheers :) *cuepointlessbollocksaboutstudentsneverworking*

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes I own a company - but since I'm struggling to pay myself anything and I doubt you'd work for free, I haven't anything to offer! :blush::lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I also have a company, but its still in the state of having "not traded", and its registered office is in Dublin, not BN/BH

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I also have a company, but its still in the state of having "not traded", and its registered office is in Dublin, not BN/BH

So that'll be a "no" then. Nice contribution.

Oh, are you not in the UK - would never have known.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
have you tried the local accountants? try Wilson sandford in Brighton/ Hove...they are a good local business and who knows...you may get lucky.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why not knock on a few doors around the industrial estate?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Most people who are in a position to give you a job wont actually be the owners of a company, most (read: any except very small ones) will have delegated that responcibility to the managers of their different departments. Just a tip like... :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Most people who are in a position to give you a job wont actually be the owners of a company, most (read: any except very small ones) will have delegated that responcibility to the managers of their different departments. Just a tip like... :)

An SME probabaly wont have a specific recruitment division and willl be wanting to pay cash, just what students want

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
An SME probabaly wont have a specific recruitment division and willl be wanting to pay cash, just what students want

My point was that that thread title was very restricting, he should have just posted something like "Is anyone recruiting?" as this would attract attention of everyone on NSC who could hire him, not only company owners.

Are there really many office based jobs that'd actually pay in cash?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here