Managed to blag a meeting for Tuesday first thing in Dartford
So will be checking in at hotel for 2pm then will make my way down
To Falmer

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Working tomorrow morning in Liverpool and leaving lunchtime. Back at my desk Tuesday lunchtime. Staying over at the delightful Hickstead Travelodge!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Yup, day off tomorrow which is probably a good thing seeing as Friday was pretty much a write off at work due to my head being elsewhere. Thinking of drinking in Lewes for a change to avoid the hassle at Brighton station. Not for this before, any advice?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Nope got Tuesday off though. I'll either be pissed celebrating or pissed drowning my sorrows.

Same here also if we do win I want to buy assuming we can on the tursday match and coach tickets, if we loose then just a quiet day

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Don't want anything to do with poxy trains tomorrow other than the short hop between London Road and Falmer. No points failures, no signal failures, no jumpers, no trackside fires (should temp. reach 15 degrees), no buckled rails (should temp. reach 20 degrees), no Met throwing an obstacle course round East Croydon station.
Get up late, turn up early. Absolute BLISS! :albion:

Definitely. Work nights in Southampton so have Monday off, head over to Worthing early afternoon then crash on my sisters sofa after the game in Portslade. Head home Tuesday after what should be a brilliant night:albion2:y

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Leaving at 3 tomorrow. Will have to brave it with a hangover on Tuesday, everyone knows anyway so seems a cop out.

Bloody nervous now

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Finish work at 5 Tomorrow , start at 1 on Tuesday

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Great minds think alike; after 18 years commuting up to London Bridge I know only too well that if Southern Rail can screw up my plans they will. So instead, a leisurely stroll to my local about 5, meet the lads, couple of pints, stroll down to Brighton station, greet anyone wearing red and blue with a cheery "hello, and welcome to my city".

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Finish tomorrow at 4.15pm, so down there in plenty of time i hope. Last Palace at home match we set off at about 9am and only just made it. Have taken Tuesday and Wednesday off work to get over the psychological and emotional and alcoholic excesses of tomorrow night. Blimey O'McReilly, this is one hell of a time.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Yup, day off tomorrow which is probably a good thing seeing as Friday was pretty much a write off at work due to my head being elsewhere. Thinking of drinking in Lewes for a change to avoid the hassle at Brighton station. Not for this before, any advice?

There are some good pubs in Lewes, come out of the station and turn right and you will see a couple, or come out and turn left walk to the roundabout go right and you will come to a very pleasant pub at the right (dunno what its called though). There is no queueing system in place at the station, it more of a scrum so allow plenty of time to get the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here