Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Else Starting To Actually RESENT The Club For Their Lack Of Focus On The Pitch?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Never felt so depressed for many years after the end of a season. Could of been worse I know, but just seems such a waste of investment & loss of momentum; can't see how we're going to get our mojo back.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Resent the club because we have had one bad year on the playing field? no not at all. You need to accept that there has to be a long term plan to build a sustainable future for the club (Business). We all would like to be winning every week of course we would, but you have to accept that a football club is a business and needs to be built in stages.

Whether the right managers have been chosen to run the playing side of the club is open to personal interpretation, to me it would appear not in the case of Sami, but thats just my personal view. I suggest a good manager has a winning vision in his head and then fits the right players into that vision. What makes a good manager is finding the right players to fit the vision, Sami didnt do that. Chris has had to pick up the tools that he was left with and he obviously has a differing vision to Sami. In theory none of the players that were brought in were bad players they just didnt fit in with the vision. What we need now is a period of stability, get the players that are going gone, and the players that are coming in, get them in early.

What B&HA PLC looks like now is nothing like it looked like during the Withdean years and pre that. Then we had no future, now we have. Have patience.

don't disagree with most of what you have said
but and its a big but we had a five year plan, we are into that by three years and going backwards

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
don't disagree with most of what you have said
but and its a big but we had a five year plan, we are into that by three years and going backwards
I hear a lot about this five year plan thing but have never read an official statement by TB declaring the so called five year plan.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Never felt so depressed for many years after the end of a season. Could of been worse I know, but just seems such a waste of investment & loss of momentum; can't see how we're going to get our mojo back.
Pace and a couple of goal scorers upfront.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I hear a lot about this five year plan thing but have never read an official statement by TB declaring the so called five year plan.

just had a look at the search feature and there are 14 pages under 5 year plan
I am sure it will be there somewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here