Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody else CHEERING for M.K on Thursday?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I suppose that pub by the canal in Fenny Stratford is quite nice, but that was on a warm 1st May. I must admit I didn't fancy it in February, so didn't go. How a building company can build two stadiums so far apart in quality as ours and theirs is beyond me.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
The whole idea of this club still irritates me, and if you watched the match last week half the support where Peterborough supporters which basically sums it up.
It still proves that you can't just move a club and expect everyone to support it. Football does not work like this and never will.

Before Wimbledon FC relocated to MK Dons they did have the opportunity to stay in London, but the new owners refused this. Correct me If I am wrong?
The owners thought they could make lots of money my moving, but so far its failed on the footballing front.

The sooner AFC Wimbledon get back in the league the better. And to add insult to injury I still don't get how Milton Keynes can use the name Dons, they should give this back too.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Peterborough for me all day long, a ground where we always get a result and play well, MK Dons..............have we ever scored let alone win there!!! 6 points to the seagulls next year if the Borough go up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep me too. I mean their stewards are just so friendly! And its in a great location too!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like milton keynes - always had fun days out there, even if the football is traditionally gash

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How a building company can build two stadiums so far apart in quality as ours and theirs is beyond me.

Budget.

That and the fact it didn't really matter what the stadium design looked like in MK, as all it had to blend in with was the surrounding concrete. That was never the case with ours, which had to be aesthetically pleasing and built to blend in with the South Downs to have any chance of being (eventually) granted.

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Definitely This.

MK Franchise FC can go do one...They shouldn't even be allowed to be nicknamed the dons!

AFC Wimbledon I hope to see in the football league next season...they deserve it!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
They had Darren Ferguson on Talksport a minute ago. He said The Posh have sold out, but Milton Keynes FC have failed to sell out their allocation.

What? 3-2 up in the semi final, and Peterborough is only 50 about miles away lol. What a joke of a club Milton Keynes FC are, terrible away support.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Personally, I will be cheering on the MK Dons, because I don't want Peterborough going up. Then their better players will be more likely to leave, and I would LOVE us to have a crack at getting Mac-Smith and Boyd. Smithy is probably too well known and high priced these days, but Boyd would be a great addition. He ALWAYS impresses me, whenever I see them play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here