Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any1 @ UNI?

poke

Oct 19, 2003
hopefully i'm going to brighton uni next year, why you asking?

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Bobby's Gull said:
Come October i'll be there too, hopefully :wave:
Good choice! im at brighton uni too up at falmer, shame i wont still be there by the time the stadium will hopefully be built:(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sea said:
Good choice! im at brighton uni too up at falmer, shame i wont still be there by the time the stadium will hopefully be built:(

I'm at Sussex and when I was applying I thought wouldn't it be good if the stadium opened before I finished.
I'm at the end of the second year now and we still haven't even got permission to start building!!. Come on Mr Prescott. :rescott: :falmerspi

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Manchester Metropolitan- which isn't really very good for anything, i don't think. (apart from perhaps film studies, or something :dunce: )

But alas (and more importantly!), we have fitter laydies than the proper manchester uni- what with all our arts courses n all :p :love:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The University of Hull (Best kept secret in higher education according to the Guardian). Finished a couple of weeks ago though but hopefully doing an NCTJ at Brighton College from September.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Sports Coaching at University of Bath.
Wicked sports facilities, loads of fitties in sports gear around the place. Nice city too.

Going to St Mary's in Twickenham next year to top up Sports Science degree

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If any of you are looking for P/T work while at uni, quite lucrative then pm me.

I will be starting a business in about a month and will be looking to recruit one student at each uni.

pm me if interested.

e-mail address
year of study
University.

This is serious and I was not going to post anything untill I get the launch date but I saw this thread so it saves me spamming the board to much.

Albionupnorth

May 19, 2004
Manchester
I'v just completed an HND in Professional Sound recording at Salford University, Manchester:clap2:

Just found out today that I'v been accepted on the degree course for next year.:clap2: :clap2:

Another year of tax dodging!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here