Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any tips for the gee gee's.....

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Looking to do lucky 15 bet today,so any tips or fancies from the good people on here,win or lose,thanks in advance.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
normaly stay well away from sat racing,its bookies day,unless moggy texts me,but i do like the look of .
dont call me----- in the 130 ascot.
Would put it in a e/w yankee.its a tough race,and another horse that is running in the same race tevez might have a chance but think his form is fading,(won plenty on this,you watch it bolt-up.

Jun 22, 2011
A couple from somebody I know, 350 Ascot Palace Moon 40/1 with Stan james and Brae Hill 12/1 with Stan James, 340 York Hoof it.
This is not made up, I gave out the details to a few guys on here who will back this info up.

HOWEVER DONT MEAN THEY WILL WIN

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A couple from somebody I know, 350 Ascot Palace Moon 40/1 with Stan james and Brae Hill 12/1 with Stan James, 340 York Hoof it.
This is not made up, I gave out the details to a few guys on here who will back this info up.

HOWEVER DONT MEAN THEY WILL WIN

I will back this up

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Quite like the look of SOUND ADVICE in the 2:05 ascot currently trading at 10.0

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
canford cliffs all day long,

keep your money in your pocket gambling is a mugs game anyway....been on the wagon for 2 weeks now.....and loving every minute of it spending hard earned money on people i love, things i like to wear, and places i like to go...bet sensibly and only gamble what you can afford, don't let it take over your life.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here