Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Sucessful conversions?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I would like to announce that I have made one sucessful conversion this season. My Arsenal supporting fiance officially converted last night.

Ive started to take her to a few games over the last couple of seasons, I took her to Brentford away (her first away experience, which was one of the best atmospheres even ive been to) and a handful of Home games, also took her to Gus' first game at the Withdean when we got the shirts, which she still has :)

I took her to pompey last week, which again the atmosphere was awesome. Anyway, while watching Arsenal V Udinese last night, she turned to me and said, 'I dont really support Arsenal anymore' :flameboun

Needless to say I was over the moon :)

I think i might treat her to the new away strip im so happy!!

Any others out there who have sucessfully converted family or friends?

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
So how many games of the Arsenal's did she actually go to to warrant the assertion that she supported them?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
So how many games of the Arsenal's did she actually go to to warrant the assertion that she supported them?

To be fair she used to go to a couple a season. More than the majority of Brightonians walking around in Arsenal shirts!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My Arsenal supporting fiance officially converted last night.

You took her up the Pompey for the first time at the weekend? Then officially converted her last night. But she now she says she doesn't like the Arse?

It's all very confusing.

PS Have you taken her up the OXO Tower?

Jehova's Witnesses have just been round here in Alfold so if you live around Alfold/Loxwood/Ifold area then bolt the doors and draw your curtains now. Not sure how many salvation tickets she's sold today but asked her to leave the literature in the recycling bin by the gate.

Sent from my acer notebook with Jimmy Hendrix playing in the background to purge my soul.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
How did I know this thread would end like this? lol.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
151820__si_l.jpg

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
iv been working on my mate who is a Pompey fan living in Littlehampton... hopefully Saturday's result brings me one step closer to success!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I took my girlfriend to Southampton last year and ended up throwing up and filling one of her boots with my beer. I spent half the game with St. Johns ambulance. Before anyone starts it wasn't alcohol related - it was to do with my blood sugar levels!

Anyway after that truly horrendous experience I've somehow managed to get her to come to the Blackpool game on Sat.

Wish me luck.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I've noticed ALOT of Facebook Liverpool, Arsenal & Man U fan have become die hard Brighton fans. Also an Everton fan now even has the new badge as his profile pic!

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been working on converting a work colleague for the last few seasons. Also supposedly an Arsenal fan. He has been to more Albion games than Arsenal in the last few years.

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Girlfriend that used to hate everything to do with footy is now converted and Peterborough will be her fourth game. Pretty pissed off tho because I got us tickets for Blackpool but can't get work off so am now paying for her to take her dad to his first ever Albion game! Although if he converts then I will feel better

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My son has converted his best mate from a Cardiff City fan to us........my sons mate plays for Cardiff City U9's :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here