Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any students looking for summer work?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
If anyone is looking for summer working starting on the 1st June - please PM me, this is a full time (37.5 hours) per week position working monday - sunday (days to be determined by business requirements) for approx 3 months.

I am looking for someone to assist with setting up my suites, moving furniture and assisting preparing my events.

Its a physical position so you must be fit and healthy, reliable, good at time keeping and able to work under pressure.

Ideal for a student and the wages are pretty good.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
OGH9 said:
doing what exactly?

location is off putting, obviously

I am looking for someone to assist with setting up my suites, moving furniture and assisting preparing my events.

Its a physical position so you must be fit and healthy, reliable, good at time keeping and able to work under pressure.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Trotster said:

and work for someone who likes to repeat themselves!! ;) :lol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Its setting up suites for all sorts of events Les, from conferences and banquettes to park and ride schemes and car shows.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
tedebear said:
and work for someone who likes to repeat themselves!! ;) :lol:

Yes - unfortunatly, when you explain what the job entails, and then someone asks what the job entails, one has to repeat ones self.

Should probably also add that working on your own initative is quite important.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Trotster said:
Yes - unfortunatly, when you explain what the job entails, and then someone asks what the job entails, one has to repeat ones self.

I know but it was a little vague to be honest...although you have elaborated slightly now for Les' benefit I noticed....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
I know but it was a little vague to be honest...although you have elaborated slightly now for Les' benefit I noticed....

Thats because I offered full oral.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It sounds good, but unfortuntely I'm down in Exeter till 15th July due to graduation and all that. Any places for late starters?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Trotster said:
If anyone is looking for summer working starting on the 1st June - please PM me, this is a full time (37.5 hours) per week position working monday - sunday (days to be determined by business requirements) for approx 3 months.

Ideal for a student and the wages are pretty good.

PM sent

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
hard working and reliable, i'd aviod the students bunch of lazy sods.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope the National Minimum Wage and Working Time Directive legislation will be observed at all times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here