Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any sign of Dougie and SE20?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Doggie and IQ20 won't be here anytime soon.

When we beat them 3-1 in 2018, Doggie's computer broke and it took 3 months to repair.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doggie and IQ20 won't be here anytime soon.

When we beat them 3-1 in 2018, Doggie's computer broke and it took 3 months to repair
I said to my son that we won’t now see those two gormless twats until the middle of next season.

Unlike two other CP posters on nsc, they represent the braindead worst of Croydon.
Dougie has very long hair and it takes ages to dry

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Pricks.

The Albion's going to Europe and the scum are going down
The scum are going down
The scum are going down. 🎵
🙂 make the most of it simeon , I would 😏

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I honestly think that, should things go their way again and they show up just to troll, they both should be banned for the time they were missing due to their cowardice.
If that should happen; they will be.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah thanks for popping in. Now that you're here, I just wonder what your contribution might be about any of these subjects:

Last night's victory
The fact you haven't beaten us for 792 days
Our European aspirations.
Your shit strikers
Your shit league standing
Your relegation battle
The fact that you smugly told everyone your new stand would be built. Like, where is it?

In a nutshell, tell us more about what you think about the clear and obvious changing of the guard?

Not holding my breath. You'll have sloped off by now. Cheerio gimp. 🤫👋

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Disappointing that we let Palace have some shots on target given they had set a new PL record for 4 games before this

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It’s funny watching a bust Zaha getting paced by Veltman. Obviously not for that lot though 🤣
I feared the worst when Zaha put in a great run and a shot on target (of all things) in the opening minute but that turned out to be his high water mark. Veltman had him on toast after that.

It might just be me, but I also got the feeling Veltman might have been trolling him a little, going down a touch theatrically once or twice after he’d won the ball back and beaten the challenge. :ROFLMAO:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It might just be me, but I also got the feeling Veltman might have been trolling him a little, going down a touch theatrically once or twice after he’d won the ball back and beaten the challenge. :ROFLMAO:
My favourite Veltman moment was when he clearly blocked the SEGW from running onto the ball making him tumble over. SEGW looks plaintively to the ref for the foul; Veltman wanders off towards the corner flag whistling, without a care in the world. Nothing to see here. Top shithousery.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dougie is very polite - he wishes us all a happy new year just after we lost to arsenal and they were 2 (TWO) points behind us. It’s been a very Happy one - what a lovely chap.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I must say it's a relief to see your computer isn't broken this time around.

Then again, much like the Palace win statistician, it probably hasn't seen a lot of action during 2023.

But as a rival supporter with over 5,600 posts on NSC, has your absence given you the time to question some of your life choices?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here