any pubs showing the LIVE foreign coverage of West ham v Brighton this saturday ??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone know an Eastbourne pub likely to show it...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I am sure the Seven Sisters in willingdon showed the brighton/portsmouth game. I will keep an eye out if they advertise it again. :thumbsup:
Cheers. I'll give them a ring on Saturday lunchtime - any other possibles as fallbacks..?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
How busy is it likely to get? It's a five minute walk from where I finish work at 2pm but won't bother if it's going to be like the Exchange was last season for the Stoke FA Cup game.

Unfortunately I have no idea, as I've never been there to watch a game. Only drinking.

They have 5 x plasma tv's. So it should be ok

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Anywhere central, or failing that London Road or even Lewes Road areas? Surely between the Blue Lagoon to the far west of the city and the Hikers to the far east of the city, there must be somewhere?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How busy is it likely to get? It's a five minute walk from where I finish work at 2pm but won't bother if it's going to be like the Exchange was last season for the Stoke FA Cup game.

They showed the Saints away game there earlier in the season, it wasn't too bad, nowhere near as busy as the Stoke game at the Exchange last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports