Any other Quins fans heading up to the Stoop today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love to go but short of money

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
No, because Harlequins fans are all ex public schoolboy, city broker types. I'm a Gloucester fan, went to The Stoop a couple of years ago, and I hated it. It makes Twickenham look working class, it's like one big corporate lounge.

Played there donkeys years ago and the pitch itself is out of this world though....

D

Deleted member 18477

I went to the stoop once to watch a game. We got told to shut up for cheering harlequins in the main stand FFS! Rugby fans are shit!

TOUCH DOWN!!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Bronco's myself. Went to brisbane road last week for the game against the bulls. Very surreal, sitting in the home end at orient. Outnumbered impressively though. Union is for girls, it's incredibly frustrating to watch. It's just 80mins of trying to cheat. Drogba should play, it's his sort of game.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Fantastic game, what a finish! All these saying rugby atmosphere is shit, it's different to football but no better or worse. I got talking to a really nice group of Saints fans today, it's nice to get their perspective on a game.

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
No, because Harlequins fans are all ex public schoolboy, city broker types. I'm a Gloucester fan, went to The Stoop a couple of years ago, and I hated it. It makes Twickenham look working class, it's like one big corporate lounge.

Played there donkeys years ago and the pitch itself is out of this world though....

Saying that all Harlequins fans are ex public schoolboy, city broker types is a bit like me saying that all Gloucester fans are in breds (which they are obviously not). I follow Harlequins, went to a bog standard state school and have been to Kingsholm a couple of times and enjoyed the experience even though Quins lost.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Saying that all Harlequins fans are ex public schoolboy, city broker types is a bit like me saying that all Gloucester fans are in breds (which they are obviously not). I follow Harlequins, went to a bog standard state school and have been to Kingsholm a couple of times and enjoyed the experience even though Quins lost.

Fair comment and I'm 100% certain your right, but I'm sure you can understand my sentiment. It is very much a "city boys" club, in the same way that Glaws is a "country bumpkin" club. It's the stereotype that clubs get labeled with. Although that said, the stereotype that Saracens has developed for itself, in that they have pretty much become London South African really frustrates me. They used to be an awesome club to watch, but in my view they might as well bugger off and play in the Super 15. Again, my own opinion though, and having had a few during the course of the day, my opinion (according to the mrs) has become rather noddy. Will probably look at this in the morning and feel a bit silly...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got on ticket site for the final, reserved two tickets for my son and I then come to pay, bugger not enough dosh in the account until Monday. All tickets will have gone by then. Booooooooooooooooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports