Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any one fancy a cheep date ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
Now I'm not going as far to say I wouldn't because I would imagine she was a right dirty slag but she is not HOT.

From reports of mates who saw her live and up close I can assure you she IS hot. I've never seen a bad picture of her, which is rare, this means she is a HOTTIE.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Man of Harveys said:
I reckon if he had to pick a club, he'd probably say us (he comes from Ditchling) but I don't think he was ever that into it, regular in the North stand every week etc etc. Very nice bloke though; he played in goal when I was at 6th form with him. (I was, of course, nowhere near any football team of any description, even then making Ashley Neal look like Franz Beckenbauer),

His dad was a goalie for Wimbledon - I've played with him for Village of Ditchling a few times (years ago!) - Jamie played once as well

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
From reports of mates who saw her live and up close I can assure you she IS hot. I've never seen a bad picture of her, which is rare, this means she is a HOTTIE.

The picture on the first page of this thread is terrible.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lily Allen has two porcine scratching legs. Inedible fat messes.
She seems quite funny in life, but i wouldn't remember her in a changing rooms.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
i want Jodie Kidd but lacking the dosh fancy chipping in

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
0,,2006450904,00.jpg

How about now?

:sick:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I could find some pictures for you where she looks WELL fit though.

Agree to disagree?
Ok.

You're welcome to her. ;)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think Lily Allen is well nice. Not a traditional stunner but she's got a nice body and a quirky look to her. Plus she sounds cool and clearly likes it large on the beers and smokes.

Good date

I want her

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here