Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any one doing Creamfields this year?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If you're into electro then feast your eyes on the line-up.

Creamfields Official Site

Was there last year and had a quality time. This years over the whole weekend for the first time ever and looks set to be the best one yet. Planing to go to southend on the friday then head off up to liverpool for this the next day! :thumbsup:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
looks like a pretty decent lineup, even if you don't like trance pop along to see Tiesto, usually puts on a great show. Personally the main stages on both days look pretty uninspiring. But much more too see so should be a good festival.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
looks like a pretty decent lineup, even if you don't like trance pop along to see Tiesto, usually puts on a great show. Personally the main stages on both days look pretty uninspiring. But much more too see so should be a good festival.

Fatboys sets are always class and Ive heard good things about prydz and PVD. But yes could be better. Last year was chemical bros and grrove armada which was ill!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you're thinking about Exit next year then there is a festival called Garden Festival in Croatia the weekend before. Me and a pal of mine are already thinking of doing the two in a long holiday kinda way.

Check it owwwwt The Garden Zadar

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If you're thinking about Exit next year then there is a festival called Garden Festival in Croatia the weekend before. Me and a pal of mine are already thinking of doing the two in a long holiday kinda way.

Check it owwwwt The Garden Zadar

sounds like a decent way to spend a week or two! would be getting good weather in croatia at that time of year aswell hopefully. been wanting to do some european countries like croatia, serbia, bulgaria, czech rep. was hoping to maybe do it this year and tie in euro '08 but alas it wasnt to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here