Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any of you lot get a nice valentines suprise?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
missus stan was on absolutely top form yesterday. the chrismas basque, titties squashed everywhere, and her red stockings. slatered in the bar in the afternoon and gave me a valentines day blowie behind the counter while i was chatting to adolfo the baker. dirty old woman but i do luv her

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread will have to suffice as my Valentines surprise!

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
This thread will have to suffice as my Valentines surprise!

my missus was so pissed she'd probly have given you a blowie too mr nibble!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
mine was a normal one but my housemate at uni was given a skiing holiday by her bf. 2 weeks after it was discovered he had cheated on her a few times and she was 'definately leaving him'. What a MUG....unless she goes skiing then leaves him...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
mine was a normal one but my housemate at uni was given a skiing holiday by her bf. 2 weeks after it was discovered he had cheated on her a few times and she was 'definately leaving him'. What a MUG....unless she goes skiing then leaves him...

That's what i'd do, and make sure he pays for everything out there too

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So lets get this right. The bf cheats on you and you now hate him and are going to jack him in, but you go on an all expenses paid holiday and sleep with him in exchange.

Prostitution. What else would you call it?:shrug::shrug:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think its more the expensive holiday has conned her into thinking she still loves him. hopefully she has a good holiday, then she comes to her senses.

Either way MUG is the word i like to use.......

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
So lets get this right. The bf cheats on you and you now hate him and are going to jack him in, but you go on an all expenses paid holiday and sleep with him in exchange.

Prostitution. What else would you call it?:shrug::shrug:

It'd be fairly safe to say i'd withold sex too.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
What Is It About The Morals Of NSCers?

You Lot Disgust Me. Especially Stan. I Feel Physically Sick.

listen ere weirdo. welcome to the real world. you and ya stupid typing and your nafan elder crap. if my old lady wants a mouthful on valentines day after shes had a botle of red or two whats wrong wiv that?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
What Is It About The Morals Of NSCers?

You Lot Disgust Me. Especially Stan. I Feel Physically Sick.

listen ere weirdo. welcome to the real world. you and ya stupid typing and your nafan elder crap. if my old lady wants a mouthful on valentines day after shes had a botle of red or two whats wrong wiv that?

It's Depraved You Illiterate Perv. Read Your Bible For God's Sake.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i should add that like that bird who clinton was with, my old lady might need to wash her dress after her antics yesterday!

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007

dont it mention spreading your seed or wotever weirdo? well i certainly did, mostly over the old lady's lils!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

dont it mention spreading your seed or wotever weirdo? well i certainly did, mostly over the old lady's lils!

Someone Stop This Man. There Might Be Children Reading This. And Don't f***ing Misquote The Book. You're Out Of Your Depth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here