Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on the new kits?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, I've heard that it doesn't matter what the kit looks like, because someone is going to slap a massive sponsor panel on the front thus rendering the shirt absolutely shithouse.
If that happens my season ticket goes back in the morning.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
MY ferret has just given birth to 8 kits if anyone wants some in about 7 weeks free to good homes ..pm me

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I hear the keepers will have to wear a different colour to the rest of the team AGAIN this year! Means we'll sell 4 different colour shirts and possibly even Pink ones again

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Called the shop as my brothers birthday is coming up and he asked if I could get him the old home top. They have gone from the website and even though they still had a fair amount, including Goalkeeper kits left they have taken them off sale. bit odd.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just seems like the shirt is designed too much with the players in mind. There are far more fat blokes in the stands wearing them, so surely some more consideration should be given to the average beer drinking, pie eating supporter that has to squeeze in to these skimpy pieces of nylon?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Why on earth do people want to look at pictures of the players in the gym?

When one of those players was Calde then it's obvious why. Now he's gone then not so much.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Something like this, but blue?

eintracht-frankfurt-16-17-home-kit-3.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Something like this, but blue?

eintracht-frankfurt-16-17-home-kit-3.jpg

That's nice, maybe there is a chance for something that isn't in the Nike 16/17 standard fabric/teamwear range, fingers crossed [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here