Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on Jamie Murphy?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Mind me asking what your job is?

Its linked to both the Legal and Accountancy professions. Anything more than that is not really appropriate for a football forum. I come on here to talk about football because I love going to football and I love watching it. I am just lucky in that I get to mix work with something I love doing socially

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Its linked to both the Legal and Accountancy professions. Anything more than that is not really appropriate for a football forum. I come on here to talk about football because I love going to football and I love watching it. I am just lucky in that I get to mix work with something I love doing socially

Do you make quills?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Ta for reply

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:moo:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The way he reacted after playing a ball up the line on Friday didn't look great. I think he has been a bit of an unsung hero and has been pretty decent for us this season so am hoping nothing too serious...

Anybody heard anything?

I watched some of the recording on Saturday, and he sat on the bench with an icebag on his thigh.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Gotta be an accountant.
What do you mean by that? I hope you aren't disrespecting my profession! Haha.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3 pages in to the thread and thus far and all iv'e learned about the current extent of the injury to Jimmy is that he has sustained is a hot thigh , thanks NSC you never let me down .

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Thanks goodness for that. i am taking the boy down for his birthday on 27th. If Jamie wasn't playing there would be no point in going. He is looking forward to his brand new away shirt with Murphy on the back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here