Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any news on Bissouma?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I have no idea what that means. You asked whether anything in his story was true, he’s been a friend of mine for a long time, so I’ve answered your question.

why does make up all this stuff pretending to be itk? cos it's certain he'll be found out, and he has, and he still keeps on doing it! why?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can confirm that seagullwedgee is genuinely a walking medical miracle. The range of injuries and illnesses that he’s had over the years is really quite something.
Tell us more about his head injury.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
why does make up all this stuff pretending to be itk? cos it's certain he'll be found out, and he has, and he still keeps on doing it! why?

I can’t answer that bit, but all I can say is that anything he posts that it is illness or injury related is totally genuine. It’s remarkable that he’s still around with the amount of stuff he’s had! :)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I can’t answer that bit, but all I can say is that anything he posts that it is illness or injury related is totally genuine. It’s remarkable that he’s still around with the amount of stuff he’s had! :)

you should deffo have a word as he does himself no favours at all :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Here's some news on Bissouma; he's been a very naughty young man!

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18034406.dock-15-defendants-appeared-court-sussex/

Screenshot 2019-11-14 at 11.58.54.png

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yves fought the law and the law won

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For a speeding offence, I doubt it. If that was the case in all walks of life there would be more unemployed than employed.

In most walks of life, you get 3 points on your license = lesson learned. You may end up with a further 3, but you're still retaining your license. Bissouma has now racked up enough points to get banned from driving, and failing to give notification of who was driving after an offense - an offense in and of itself. There was also a victim involved in the Shoreham offense, so he may well have driven away from the scene of an accident. Not good at all. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here