Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on Beram Kayal?

Historically that's meant the player was dead.

Fingers crossed he'll be back for the play off final. :lol:

lol

Fair enough the optimists who've posted :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Early doubt for Saturday (according to the Argus)...FFS Injuries and Sheff Wednesday....grrrr

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Time for Towell and Solly to step up

Solly news is that he's scheduled in for an u23 cup game later this week. No idea about Towell. Complete radio silence for months now.

From Argus on Friday: "He has been pencilled in for his latest comeback in the under-23s in the Premier League Cup against Nottingham Forest at the Lancing training ground a week tomorrow (2pm) following a minor shin problem which has slowed his recovery from nine months out with cruciate knee ligament damage.
Hughton said: “We are working at the moment on getting the balance right. It’s important that we have him back to stay, not that he’s back and then we’ve got to take him out of the fold for a few weeks.
“We’d like to bring him back in and be a mainstay of the squad.”
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...ising_him_by_continuing_his_ever_present_run/

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No idea about Towell. Complete radio silence for months now.

On August 26 the Argus quoted Chris Hughton speaking about Towell:-

He has been told he has got to rest for a period of time, then build it back up again. He's got another two weeks rest and then we hope it's fine when he comes back into training and he is able to push on from there.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
On August 26 the Argus quoted Chris Hughton speaking about Towell:-

Cheers AZ. He's not had an awful lot of luck with us...Might have expected to have had some decent pre-season/ League Cup/ EFL trophy game time at least in recent months if he hadn't picked up that injury...

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
[tweet]780421479552937984[/tweet]

As long as he's not out long term I'm not too worried . With Stephens staying Norwood and Sidwell are more than adequate replacements . We will need the whole squad to contribute this year If we're going to go up

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As long as he's not out long term I'm not too worried . With Stephens staying Norwood and Sidwell are more than adequate replacements . We will need the whole squad to contribute this year If we're going to go up

Really? I have to say that Norwood has been dreadful every time I have seen him including against Oxford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here