Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Any Man vs Fat players on here??

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Just interested. I play in the Andover league and we're sorting out a friendly league for southern based clubs this season. I see the Brighton and Falmer clubs have expressed an interest (along with Worthing and Eastbourne).

If you're involved with any of those clubs, give me a shout and say hi.

Also - if you've ever considered MvF but not joined - I highly recommend it even if you're worried about not knowing anyone. Love it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just interested. I play in the Andover league and we're sorting out a friendly league for southern based clubs this season. I see the Brighton and Falmer clubs have expressed an interest (along with Worthing and Eastbourne).

Also - if you've ever considered MvF but not joined - I highly recommend it even if you're worried about not knowing anyone. Love it.
Hadn’t heard of it until I read your message. Just signed up. Gulp.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Andover is the closest one to me but it's a good 30 min drive. Will have a think about if I can make it work and may pop along sometime.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here