Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any live feeds for tonight? (merged)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS all we get nowadays is ANY LIUE FEEDS, ANY LIVE FEEDS

Listen to it on the radio for god sake, live feeds are generally crap anyway, its even on Radio 5 tonight if you want to avoid or cannot get Radio Sussex

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington

Listen to it on the radio for god sake, live feeds are generally crap anyway, its even on Radio 5 tonight if you want to avoid or cannot get Radio Sussex

Calm down dear it was only a question, the last feed was pretty good but I don't believe there will be a feed today.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010

hahaha chilllllllllllll

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

When you go to a game do you prefer to watch it or shut your eyes and have someone tell you about it?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

A little bit harsh on the live feeds are generally crap comment IMO. MyP2P has excellent feeds using Sopcast and Veetle - good quality too. Just NOT tonight. If it's not listed on MyP2P, it won't be live anywhere on line, so don't get duped into downloading anything else.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Surely it's better watching a game than listening to one

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
A little bit harsh on the live feeds are generally crap comment IMO. MyP2P has excellent feeds using Sopcast and Veetle - good quality too. Just NOT tonight. If it's not listed on MyP2P, it won't be live anywhere on line, so don't get duped into downloading anything else.

That's the general rule, but it's not absolute. The Gills game wasn't listed on there.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's the general rule, but it's not absolute. The Gills game wasn't listed on there.

What other site bud? In my experience, you need to be careful what you download when it comes to live feeds, but another 'safe' site would be much appreciated!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm told the home game against Blackpool will be streamed online along with most of our other home games, unfortunetely without commentry. How true this is I don't know, have to wait and see.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Any live streams for cardiff v brighton??

can anyone find any live streams for tonights game, have found one for the first two, not pompy but tonight there are no premiership matches so should be somewhere??

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have a look at all the other threads on this topic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here