Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any (good) INJURY news for tonight yet?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Brighton's odds to win tonight have shortened from about 6/4 to nearly 5/4 in the last few hours.

This hasn't happened by chance, I guess some injury news has become known.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to find out one or two of the wounded have made miraculous recoveries (or maybe a key Sheff Weds player has got a new injury)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Losing Hemed for this one might work in our favour. Their great Yorkshire pudding defenders will want a physical battle, let's make it a mental challenge instead. Baldock seems like an intelligent bloke, perhaps he could confuse them with Nietszche quotes.

Two syllable words look enough to confuse them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Or TB has put a pile of cash on us winning

Given that promotion is worth about 170 mill I would have been expecting Tone's betting army to have been hedging against us since the Derby game. Not that I'm saying that in any way has anything to do with the results. Just that having invested so much money in the club anyway I doubt he'd lump on us as well.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The only good news I've heard is that Manu has got a groin strain.

Praise The Lord-there is a god after all. I take back all of my non-believing comments back. Maybe not but that is great news. Shame he's still in the camp though-would much prefer him thousands of miles away from the squad.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Knockeart and Hemed.... That's all.

Enjoy the game. We now have a chance.

SW16Seagull

May 5, 2014
Buddha quote more suitable than any from Nietszche: 'Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.'

btw, anyone else being driven crazy by that bloody Bulmers berry and lime ad that keeps popping up? At least have a Harvey's one!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Knockeart and Hemed.... That's all.

Enjoy the game. We now have a chance.

Considering Knockaert looked pretty well ****** and in agony clutching his ankle, that's one hell of a call, fella. Is is this categorically true, or just a hunch?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I could possibly believe Knocky had a chance.. if the twist did not involve ligaments and not too much swelling then is probably more short term than a muscle injury.. That said, I am doubtful unless he has trained on it really well today.. you couldn't risk the same scenario of losing a player early on again..

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Given that promotion is worth about 170 mill I would have been expecting Tone's betting army to have been hedging against us since the Derby game. Not that I'm saying that in any way has anything to do with the results. Just that having invested so much money in the club anyway I doubt he'd lump on us as well.

I doubt he would do any betting on any results that could effect us. Too risky in the current climate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here