Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any good ideas for a company Xmas Bash

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
I've been tasked with the job of organising our company Christmas bash this year. If you have experienced a bloody good bash of this kind before in the Brighton area, then i would appreciate your ideas.

We've done Hotel Du Vin which was great food and cocktails, we've done Kommedia which was fun but crap food and we've done The Grand.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We're going to Ha Ha's. It apparently is very good (although I haven't been before so not speaking from my own experience)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
No suggestions as I am not local, but is it not a bit late to book somewhere now?

Paddy put it to a vote for his staff a dinner/drinks/no kids (every staff has at least one child) or a two night stay at Disney Paris and they voted for the later. And it worked out cheaper for the company.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Think yourselves lucky, you don't get as much as a Christmas card at our place.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm working Christmas.....again!

I'd hire out Horatios & a DJ who plays top 70s & 80's cheese. I'd have everyone doing the conga along the pier.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
As said above you've left it very late. If your booking for a large number you may have a problem. We are having ours at The Holiday Inn opposite the West Pier as we have been there before and had a great night. The Grand is good as well but a bit more expensive. If there are only a few of you it will probably be possible to get into one of those shared room thingys at one of the bigger hotels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here