Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Falmer Road Walkers

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Cheers Thunder bolt! I've just looked at the website. I will just buy the odd match when I need to. Thing is I think this whole thing smacks of cost cutting, I actually think Perry's excuses for cutting the services of the specials a little insulting. Do they really think fans are stupid? I mean saying they cut it because it was unsafe is total balls. It's more unsafe to re route thousands of supporters through town and like me onto the trains. Because a crush at the station is way safer than queing for the specials. For the record, I thought the specials were superb, I am really annoyed they cut them. They are pissing off a lot of people, me included. I really am getting closer and closer to cancelling my debit. Honestly, Barber and co have turned me from a loyal supporter to a fickle one. If the team don't make it worth turning up on the pitch, then I'm off. If the football is no good I'm not gonna pay a fortune to watch crap, and at the moment it's just getting more and more expensive and now the transport is a real hassle for me. So if the team don't perform, it's bye bye. This is the age of the customer (so says barber) and the service Bhafc are giving to this particular customer, is getting worse!:rant:

I agree, though I always thought it might go this way once the stadium was approved. Just means I can't go as much. Gonna sell on my ST if any work gets offered on a Saturday now and just listen on the radio. At least Toys r us and Burger King haven't moved in yet.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I walked it today and it took me 35 minutes from the corner of Bexhill Road to the club shop.
The guy doing the work told me that they cannot do the top and bottom part until the farmer has cut the crops and probably by the end of August it will be finished. A nice 6ft wide path and excellent for park and bike from Bexhill road if young enough to cycle back up.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
I walked it today and it took me 35 minutes from the corner of Bexhill Road to the club shop.
The guy doing the work told me that they cannot do the top and bottom part until the farmer has cut the crops and probably by the end of August it will be finished. A nice 6ft wide path and excellent for park and bike from Bexhill road if young enough to cycle back up.

Thanks for the top helpful info...:thumbsup:

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand

Thanks for the helpful info...:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Following the demise of the R bus I am going to try walking from Woodingdean to the Amex for the Villareal game, I have seen people walking along but cannot work out where the path starts/ends does anybody know? I know they are putting in a new path but driving past it does not look anywhere near finished!

weather forecast is for storms sometime late saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here