Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Facebook users a member of the goldstone ground group?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm confused, i thought you were a Huddersfield supporter who now lives in Brighton hence frequent this board, so why the interest in the Goldstone?

I am confused..why do you give a shit?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
image.jpeg

the first game I saw at home, 1974, crystal palace...my brother and I were sent along to the game by my parents and this old chap came up to us, north west corner, and we told him this was our first game and he told us all about the players and the history of the club and gave me one of these badges.

I still have it somewhere in the loft!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
View attachment 71969

the first game I saw at home, 1974, crystal palace...my brother and I were sent along to the game by my parents and this old chap came up to us, north west corner, and we told him this was our first game and he told us all about the players and the history of the club and gave me one of these badges.

I still have it somewhere in the loft!

Well, if that badge is still sitting somewhere in your loft, and you don't want it . . .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, if that badge is still sitting somewhere in your loft, and you don't want it . . .

Funnily enough we have just decorated and clearing out areas, I found loads of old brighton programmes and the F A Cup final scarf!

I have quite a collection!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Actually there is something I have always wondered about the badge( it's on my B&H golf club badge) ...why is there only two Dolphins? What do they represent? Is it the two towns of brighton and hove?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Thanks for the tip. Signed up this evening. Gave me a chance to share memories of my best ever t-shirt...

image.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you think that support doesn't affect the players, check out Eddie spearitt's comments on michael daws thread 31st January. I love the goldstone ground page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here