Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any early word as to what the crowd will be tomorrow?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
THE crowd will be significantly less than announced. Like the famous 30,000 for Wolves, which was far less than the Palace game (which is our biggest Amex attendance).

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would be extremely surprised (and concerned) if the crowd isn't big tomorrow.

First league game at the Amex of the season. It should really be a sell-out.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am predicting another bumper audience.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this some sort of holiday exchange, i.e. you're in their period Scarborough mansion and they get your beach hut?

They have beach huts in Scarborough too :wink: A popular holiday destination for Yorkies on a budget.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think the club will. They should be looking for late 20's for every game this season, 30+ for the big ones. If they are struggling to sell tickets it would be a worrying sign that the bubble has burst just a little bit.

Even a pessimist should expect us to clear the three-figure mark.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Certainly a lot more if match by match tickets were cheaper should have left the cheaper tickets at £28 at almost £35 you have to ask yourself does the quality of the team justify that amount?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the club will. They should be looking for late 20's for every game this season, 30+ for the big ones. If they are struggling to sell tickets it would be a worrying sign that the bubble has burst just a little bit.

Rubbish. There were (officially) >30,000 in the stadium ONCE last season, so why on earth should that become a regular occurrence this early in the season and with no indication of how the season will go?

I have no idea why you worry about such things: you must have been weeping every week at Withdean.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
26k+ would be good for Derby game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect around the 25k mark as many people are away on holiday of our little group of 4 there are 2 away on holiday.

I think 2 factors contributed to the low figure on Tuesday:

1. People have got used to the idea of seeing a shadow squad put out for cup ties.
2. The opposition was not the best to get people to go to the match I think it may have been slightly better if we had drawn a reasonable Div 1 side.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Plenty of empty seats in all four stands and no more than 24k attendance although the tickets sold will probably make the official crowd figure around 26k

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
first proper home game of the season.........24 - 26,000 and a 3-0 would be great

18 ,000 and a 0-0 or a loss would be pretty shithouse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is this some sort of holiday exchange, i.e. you're in their period Scarborough mansion and they get your beach hut?

Fortunately not, we are in Turkey so it is juniors god parents using them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here